Okay this post is inspired by my friend Laura telling me that a friend of hers started watching Teen Wolf, and her friend saying she loves Stiles, and Laura all, “WELL LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE NOW!” And Laura sent her a picture of Dylan from Italy recently.
Stop. Hold up. Rule #1 of introducing someone to Dylan? You have to ease them into Dylan, because he doesn’t always look like he did in Italy.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to introducing yourself or a friend to the enigma that is Dylan O’Brien.
Start with maybe SDCC 2012. This was my time, and it was magical. You could also include pictures from SDCC 2013 (Pajama Dylan) Wonder 2013 (Soft Dylan) NYCC 2013 (Soft Dylan 2.0)
If you think you have passed this level, then proceed under the cut! There’s a secret bonus level and everything.
does anyone know what kind of motorcycle Braeden rides on Teen Wolf? i need it for fic reasons…
jesus so the 6 selfie thing has been showing up on my dash and SO MANY HOTTIES IN THIS FANDOM
Anonymous: How do you feel about Malia/do you have any Malia headcanons??
- Malia’s bedroom hasn’t changed since she was eight because Papa Tate kept it like that; he asked her if she wanted to redecorate but she likes the silly patterned wallpaper and all her old stuffed animals and the lingering scent of her sister
- She has a sweet tooth like crazy, can’t get enough of all the candies and processed things she missed out on when she was a coyote
- When she doesn’t know how to react to something, she’ll look to Lydia or Kira for cues. Sometimes this will result in confusing some people, like a poor sophomore who got a disdainful hairflip and sheepish smile from Malia in the same day
- When she first got back her dad held her for a few hours and they just cried together, the next day he took her to the mall and tried to catch her up on clothes and things and Malia still was trying to figure out how to be a girl again, she chose things at random and didn’t really like anything except the earrings she got for the piercings she got in the 3rd grade with her mom
- Malia will go for long hikes in the Preserve out by herself, but she’s very particular about not crossing the same paths she used to tread over as a coyote
- Some days she still feels more coyote than girl, but she’s getting a lot more comfortable in her own skin
- When Peter tells her he’s her father in some dramatic reveal or whatever, Malia just stares him down and says “I already have a dad, I don’t need you”